Gardening and Cleaning Headline Animator

Wednesday, 06 April 2011

Blotanical is the best

Blotanical is the place to be if you have a gardening blog (and even if you’re no a blogger).It will definitely increase readers of your blog. It is a directory of gardening blogs with a difference that makes it stand out above the rest. It was founded by Stuart Robinson whose own blog Gardening Tips 'n Ideas originates from Western Australia.

Other members of Blotanical has the opportunity to pick (rating system) your blog. You also have the opportunity to rate blogs of all the other members. It is a great community of like minded people with a passion for gardening. The members of Blotanical is very friendly and always willing to help. You will definitely not regret joining this community. I know I’m glad I joined.

You also have the opportunity to communicate with other members, build friendships, share ideas, etc. And as they say ‘You are never too old to learn’, I have found some very useful information in blogs of other members of Blotanical.

When you join, you will receive your own little plot on Botanical to which you can link your blog, display your interests and info about yourself. The best part is this piece of cyber ‘land’ is free.

First thing every day I start my day by visiting my fellow Blotanist’s, reading about and sharing in their trials and tribulations. Don’t know what I would do without them. They are part of my family now.

What have you got to loose, come and visit our community, and see for yourself.

Visit Blotanical and be amazed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said. The Blotanists are always helpful and friendly. There are so many nice bloggers to meet and get to know. And, best of all, you will have fun in the process. I see a red star in your future!

Jean Campbell said...

Spring is a good time for new starts. Thank you for this post and for the pick of my blog.

Donna said...

Wonderful post..I start my day the same...met the most incredible people here...don't forget to go to http://www.blotanical.com/php/friends.php and click on the email link to reach Stuart right away so you can earn the Red Star....

Beth at PlantPostings said...

I agree. Joining Blotanical is one of the best things I've done this year. Looking forward to getting to know you through your blog!

Autumn Belle said...

Yes, it is a great community !

Makarimi Abdullah said...

Wonderful post. Nice to know you here and of course in blotanical, where the garden bloom. Thanks also for visiting my blog.

Lona said...

I liked all of your great tips on composting. I need a better setup than I have now. I am trying to use a big old garbage can and turning the compost is too hard in it. Welcome to Blotanical and I hope you enjoy your stay. There are some wonderful and knowledgeable people from all over the world. We will enjoy your postings and learning from you too.

Anonymous said...

I have found so many great garden blogs on Blotanical, isn't it great?

Anonymous said...

I too am so glad that I found Blotanical and got to "know" gardeners all over the world. It was something I didn't anticipate when I started my blog. This is a nice tribute.